A marvel of innovation. You have instant access to 85% of a sphere, making this far and away the quickest to position ballhead. There is no vertical notch necessary. The surface is coated with a scratch-resistant, smooth shell which reduces vibration transmission while allowing the user to move the gear with ease and expedience. There is no independent panning capacity, however this can be solved by using the Novoflex Universal Panorama Plate. Together these two pieces provide quicker use than all other ballheads
Supports 15.40 lbs.
NovoflexClassic III v2Ballhead
• Three vertical 90° notches for the ball neck • Advanced Friction Control system for precisely repeatable friction preset • No change of ball position during locking • Integrated 360° panning and 2 camera threads (1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16) • Matte titanium finish • All-metal design incorporating advanced polymer materials
Novoflex MagicBall Ballhead Mini
Like its two bigger brothers the MagicBall and MagicBall 50, the Novoflex Mini MagicBall is a marvel of innovation. You have instant access to 85% of a sphere, making this far and away the quickest-to-position ballhead on the market. There is no vertical notch necessary!
The MagicBall surface is coated with a scratch-resistant, smooth shell which significantly reduces the transmission of vibrations while allowing the user to move the gear with ease and expedience. There is no independent panning capacity with the MagicBall, but this can be solved by using Novoflex's Universal Panorama Plate if you're so inclined. Together the two pieces provide quicker use than all other ballheads.
Supports 11 lbs.
NovoflexD in O Pan and Tilt Head
• High stability with low weight • Sensitive friction control • 360° panoramic rotation • Novoflex "D in O" Pan & Tilt Head (Silver) - Supports 6.60 lb (2.99 kg) • Removable Video Pin
SunwayFotoGH-PRO II+Geared Head
GH-PRO II+ Parameters: • Clamp type: panoramic geared clamp GC-01 • Material: T6061 aluminum • Dimensions: 140mm*85mm*131mm • Net weight: 731g • Weight: 4kg • Base diameter: 56mm • Horizontal movement angle: 0~360° • Left and right movement angle: 0~80° • Front and back movement angle: 0~170°
• Hollow main cylinder design for lightweight yet rigid performance • 80mm Arca-type quick release receiver • Compatible with select quick release plates and accessory lens feet • Removable vertical gliding arm may be replaced by accessory quick release clamp • 100mm vertical platform adjustment on gliding arm
Manfrotto 393 Heavy Telephoto Lens Support• Arca Modified
• Supports Telephoto Lenses with Camera • Easily Tilt and Lock Lens in Place • 3 Height Settings for Lens and Camera • Load Capacity: 44.1 lb • 1/4"-20 Mount, 3/8"-16 Mount • Non-Slip Surface • Removable, Anti-Twist Index Pin
WimberleyMH-100 MonoPodGimbal Head
When speed and fluid movement matter, the MH-100 MonoGimbal Head for Monopods by Wimberly brings the functions of a full-sized gimbal head to your monopod with a fraction of the weight and bulk. Its new and unique design allow you to balance the center of gravity of your lens over your tripod, preventing lens flop while maintaining the full range of movement. The solid aluminum and steel construction of the MH-100 means that its only weight limitation is the strength of the monopod. It can be mounted directly on a 3/8"-16 threaded stud or can also mount securely on an Arca-Swiss style quick release receiver clamp.
SmallRig FrankensteinLong / Heavy Lens Support Rig
• SmallRig 15mm Carbon Fiber Rod Set 6 - 15cm • SmallRig Baseplate with Dual 15mm Rod Clamp 1674 • SmallRig Mounting Plate with Dual 15mm Rod Clamps • SmallRig 15mm LWS Universal Lens Support with 2.1" Vertical Adjustment • RRS 80mm Screw Knob Arca Clamp • Novoflex 120m QPL Plate
LeofotoQS-60 60mm Quick LinkSet
• Leofoto QS-60 60mm Quick Link Set, Tripod Ball Head Quick Release Mount Set • Diameter: 60mm Weight:106g Mounting screw/hole: 3/8" • The combination of a mounting plate for the tripod and an insert plate, which is attached to the tripod head • The installed plates can be left permanently on the tripod or on the tripod head • Insert plates can be ordered individually for the use of several tripod heads
360icon • The Old Creepy House Explorers Club Antique Rural Explorations Since 2007 All Elses Passes • Art Alone Endures. K.Durk • Copyright 2007-2056 All Rights Reserved