• The light produces up to 775 lumens
• Up to 70 minutes of runtime on a full charge
• The light produces up to 775 lumens
• Supports up to 6.6 lb of vertical load
Ideal for mobile photography and 360° shooting, the HALO 360 LED Light from Bushman Panorama gives you an LED light that emits a soft glow in 360°. You can choose from a variety of brightness and temperature settings to achieve the exact look you need. You can also take advantage of a variety of mounting options. Use it with an optional tripod, monopod, mobile phone clamp, and more. A built-in battery lets you use the light almost anywhere, and with IP52 water and dust protection, you can set it up indoors or outside without worry.
• Light Settings:
The HALO 360 light features three controls for power, brightness, and temperature. The brightness button lets you cycle through five different settings: 20, 40, 60, 80, or 100% brightness. The temperature button lets you cycle through three different settings: 2800, 3600, or 5300°, going from a crisp, bright white to a soft and warm yellow.
Yongnuo YN560-IV Speedlites 2x• Features 3 groups and 16 channels for wireless operation
• Can receive a wireless signal from YN560-TX
• Metal hot shoe for standard on-camera triggering
• Large LCD screen for viewing settings and making adjustments
• Socket for SF-18C or SF-17C external power pack
• Audible flash ready indicators offer different sounds
• 100-1500 flashes from one set of batteries
• Automatically saves your current settings
• Built-in bounce card
• Color temperature of 5600K
• Eight levels of flash output from 1/1 to 1/128
Yongnuo YN560-TX II Flash Trigger Remote Transmitter• 16 channels, transmission range: 100 meters.
• Remote control of flash output and zoom per group; up to 6 groups.
• Customizable maximum grouping.
• Type: FSK 2.4G Wireless Controller
• Distance: 100 meters
• Wireless Channel: 16
• Flash Mode: M/Multi
• Zoom Range: 24-105mm
• Shutter Interface: 2.5mm
• Stand-by Time: 120 hours
Trigger your off-camera flashes dependably and affordably Figuring out a way to trigger your off-camera flashes is a HUGE hassle. Infrared flashes require line of sight to trigger dependably, and most 3rd-party flashes don’t have this functionality. You could shell out the big bucks for Pocket Wizards and Radio Popper triggers, but do you really want to spend well over $500 just to get started?
If you’re just starting to use off-camera flashes or you don’t require the advanced functionality of a Pocket Wizards, then Scott Robert Lim’s Tiny Triggers is just what you need. Small, simple, reliable, and affordable – Scott Robert Lim’s new Tiny Triggers will make it extremely easy and extremely affordable to work with multiple-flash lighting setups. Say goodbye to extra cords, trigger caddies, and bulky set-ups. Even if you’re a pro with a great set of wireless triggers, why not pick-up these Tiny Triggers just in case? At only $149 (for a limited time), a set of these will make your life a lot easier when you need an emergency back-up.
The Olympus FL-BKM03 Lightweight and Compact Twin Flash Bracket is excellent for macro photography. It offers the ultimate in flexibility, allowing two units of any type of flash to be mounted. Because the flash is connected to a movable arm, flash position, direction or angle can be set for optimum performance without being restricted by the lens in use.
• 5500K - 3000K
• 360 Degrees Rotation
• Digital Display
• Hot Shoe Foot
• Features easy flip action for perfect vertical and horizontal flash shots! Your flash always stays centered over your lens.
• Includes an all Metal Flash Shoe
• 3" Horzontal Flash Adjustment
• Flash Arm Flips a Full 180°
• Solid Aircraft Aluminum Construction
The Stratos ST835 8" 35mm Flash Bracket by Cam-Ryte elevates your flash 8" (20.3cm) above the camera, keeping it centered over the lens. This positioning can significantly reduce red-eye and unwanted side-shadows. All Stratos brackets are precision machined of the highest quality black anodized 6061 aircraft aluminum. Both the camera mount and the flash mounts are adjustable and the shoe has a built-in quick release. The design is lightweight and features anti-twist rubber base pads and an anti-fatigue non-slip foam grip. Both the camera mount and the flash mount are adjustable, and the shoe has a built-in quick release dovetail in the base. This dovetail is made for the Stratos Quick Release, but is compatible with Novoflex and all Arca-type quick releases.
AceBeam L19 Long Range FlashlightL19 is specially designed for long-range lighting. The excellent optical design lens enables the flashlight to have high output power and strong light-gathering ability. It can find prey or targets within a distance of 1520 meters (4,986.8 feet), thereby providing sufficient response time to deal with emergencies.
• Compact, long range hunt and search light with tactical capabilities.
• White LED max output 1650 Lumens and throw 1.3KM
• LED option 1: 1xPM1 white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
• Moonlight: 1 lumen; 94 days
• Low: 60 lumens; 13,188cd; 230 meters; 47 hours
• Mid1: 220 lumens; 46,104cd; 429 meters; 12 hours
• Mid2: 470 lumens; 93,514cd; 612 meters; 5 hours
• High: 870 lumens; 176,938cd; 841 meters; 2 hour 15 minutes
• Turbo: 1,650 lumens; 422,407cd; 1,300 meters; 1 hours 30 minutes
AceBeam L35 Bright Tactical FlashlightOne of the best and brightest tactical flashlights on the market for one single 21700 battery. Combination of a TIR and XHP70.2 in 5000K, this extremely sturdy can emit up to 5,000 lumens and 480 meters. More than enough for any outdoor or tactical task.
• Max. output 5,000 lumens
• Max. beam distance: 480 meters
• Max. runtime: 12 days
• Peak beam intensity: 57,600cd
• Powerful pocket tactical flashlight with breakthroughed 5,000 lumens
• LED: 1xCree XHP70.2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
• Moonlight: 1 lumen; 12 days
• Low: 70 lumens; 462cd; 43 meters; 33 hours 30 minutes
• Mid1: 200 lumens; 1,980cd; 89 meters; 12 hours 45 minutes
• Mid2: 650 lumens; 6,241cd; 158 meters; 4 hours
• High: 1500 lumens; 14,884cd; 244 meters; 1 hour 30 minutes
• Turbo: 5000 lumens; 57,600cd; 480 meters; 1 hours 15 minutes
• Strobe: 1650 lumens; 2 hours 30 minutes